Tuesday 22 May 2012

'Together' logo & Flyer design

These two designs are my logo designs for my the 'together' charity i created. I created the imagery first hand by using photography, i painted my hands blue and red (primary colours) to show a fun, creative approach. Then took pictures and manipulated then using Adobe Photoshop. I then found a complementary type face and experimented with the layout as shown above. As my overall final design i decided to go with the second one as i feel it looks more compact and professional. The approach i was looking for was very simplistic but creatively effective and eye catching. I am quite happy with my overall logo design as i feel it works well for its purpose.



This is one of the flyers i created to support my new found charity 'together'. It displays a simple typeface showing the venue of where the event is going to take place. The supporting typography shows a curly, fun approach but is still very legible. I have used imagery to show a better understanding of the activities available. I have used pastel colours to add a creative fun effect to this flyer design. I have also displayed my logo design in the top left hand corner to show the charity company, and it make a recognisable to the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment