Tuesday 17 January 2012

@Bistro stationary







This piece of design work was created using adobe photoshop, the objective was to design a logo for the college bistro, then to design some complementary promotional material such as buisness cards, a letter head and a menu. I decided to keep my design name quite simple but incomporate the @ simbol to add creativity and to make it look interesting. I have also created a shortend version of my bistro logo @B which can be used to reprisent the same thing. I decided to stick with a simple red colour to make my logo legible and sophistacated. For the promotional material i have created a theme using a crumpled paper effect to add depth and effect.I have also used a red stripe effect on my menu design which i think works quite well. The typography used to display the information is very plain and simplistic but i feel it works well.


No comments:

Post a Comment